Find a career that suits you. Sign up now to start your journey with us!
We have the following vacancies
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatisation
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- organising shipments
- coordinating drivers, vehicles, loads and journeys
- operating IT systems to manage timings, costs and stock levels
- analysing data to assess performance, discover logistical problems and devise plans for improvements
- negotiating and agreeing contracts
- planning for and negotiating technical difficulties
- preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies
- liaising with and managing staff and shifts
- monitoring stock and managing waste
- ensuring health and safety standards are met.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organising and attending meetings.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
- Handling financial queries.
Windows Server Engineers should provide end-to-end solutions, while keeping in mind the IT security policy. He must possess a broad understanding of hardware and software technology and its application in the business environment including data center establishment.
Windows Server Engineers suggest improvements for hardware and computer software development and its affordability. These engineers retain the production change control plan and contribute to change control.
His main job profile involves designing and implementing computer systems, both software and network. Server professionals ensure that the computer system responds efficiently to support the requirements of an organization.
- Develop and maintain windows platform for the server as a host, connected with multiple clients (other computers)
- Test and certify new versions of windows operating system providing better solution and integration for the application like VMware and SharePoint.
- Integrate the server automation process either by custom scripts or via third-party solutions.
- Implement regular checks for the status of servers including hardware and software.
- Maintain and support multi-site windows environment along with hardware and software configuration.
- Management of server migration when required by the client.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/VLAN, TCP/IP, UDP